Sunday, September 11, 2011

Jolly Rancher: In twenty years I will be...

In twenty years I will be the same as I am now but older.

In twenty years I will be a wife, mother, and still all around cowgirl.

In twenty years I will have a life and house of my own.

In twenty years I will look back and see how far I came, but then look a head and see how far I have to come.

In twenty years I want too look back and say "why were you so stupid", then look a head and say "never again".

In twenty years I will know the difference between what was wrong then and what is right now.

In twenty years I know who I will be because I know who I am now.

Not much will change in twenty years just the outside things around me, but the inside will forever remain the same.

Nothing will change in twenty years, just life.

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I love the repetition of the first few words for each line - reminds me of Whitman's "Leaves of Grass."

    ReplyDelete